Salama Capital Management
Our Fully Automated Algorithm provides you with a stress free investment as our system is tested and verified with high probability of success > 80%, and high profit factor >2.4, making your life much easier as we fully take care of your 2nd channel of return.
Investor’s accounts are linked to a hub, which receives the signals from our trading algorithm. The hub distributes the signals to all investors with respect to their different account equities. In case of profit availability, our back office partner shall deduct the 30% performance fee from all clients (as a service cost to the made profit). We follow the "high water mark" deduction policy. The rest of profit 70% remain for clients.
Risk disclaimer: “Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss in excess of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.”
Copyright 2015 © Salama Capital Management. All rights reserved.