Wire Transfer Bank Information


USD accepted only


Bank of America, N.A. 150 Broadway, New York, NY 10038, United States

ABA: 026009593

SWIFT Code: BOFAUS3N

Beneficiary: Forex Capital Markets Ltd.

Beneficiary Address: Northern & Shell Building, 10 Lower Thames Street, 8th Floor, London EC3R 6AD, United Kingdom

Beneficiary Account #: 483024234411


REF: FFC Client's Name and Account # (Temporary ID for new accounts)



We shall keep 70% of the profit to you. The remaining 30% of the profit is going to be our share as a performance fee.


Hassle FREE, No hidden fees, No other charges & you shall completely be able to monitor your account 24 hours through the whole of your investment period.


We advise you to at least be engaged with us for a 12 month period.


Check our Records in the Performance Page. Once you are convinced with our algorithm trading results, you may open an account with us through the following link: Register


Once finished, sign on the Agency Agreement

Type: Temporary ID 

Trader:  Salama Capital Management; 98028452

Performance fee = 30% (monthly)

Management fee = 0%

Select PAMM account

Send it to: SalamaCapital@gmail.com

Salama Capital Management